Monday, June 8, 2009

visions into actions





Walking on the sea wall tonight, I came across a dreamcatcher.  It is nice timing because today I was doing a lot of writing, and organizing of visions....and dreams.  I am dedicating a lot of time this week to editing and organizing...getting things together to output my dreams of sharing REALities, my life journey; shared.  Also,  I am leading myself to be in movies,...because I love the camera, acting, being on set, this is surely a direction I love to go and make it to within my career and lifelong journey :)
Walking on the beach, speaking about being in movies as a later part of my life, yet one of the major directions I love to be going towards, within the dreams I am already on through such experience and life of JL REALity.  As I mentioned dreams, my friend mentioned that when were living life, fate is our pathway, ..... at that moment, we came across people selling jewlery, and my lovely dream catcher was on the ledge of the sea wall :)

tonight was a very nice chat with my friend, speaking about living elegantly as miss natural bc, to want to win 105%, I am my genuine, whole hearted self.  Happy, Radiant, Sincere in the passion-actions of Who I Am.  I want to be this, stand on this platform in all hearted sincerity! :)
We also chatted about, life as dedicated to what I'm doing, which is wonderful, and wonderfully in making it happen.


living life
experience,
formulating ideas
-----------
-----------
create
share

live the celebration!! party on as we live among and create, allways, a life and world of our dreams

:)! wohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment