Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Miss BC Tourism

As JL I wish to say, that my life is taking form as JL REALity, Miss Natural BC, promoting awareness and appreciation for cultural diversity through filming cultural celebrations and festivals of heritage. I also love to film my journey that is continually becoming realities; as a filmmaker who captures the essence of living a life with passion, and enjoyment among a world of opportunity to live at our potential.

Thank you.

*I would love to chat about planning promotion of BC Tourism through film collaborations

I am a filmmaker who has been capuring the essence of Vancouver and BC, with the excitment of the world being welcomed to this province with the upcoming 2010 olympic games.I have filmed myself in a pagent of miss vancouver, and now I am going to be in miss BC, of which I am also filmming through a reality series of my journeys in British Columbia. I have been filming the events and festivals I have been attending, as well as my journey out west to arrive in BC, so it is a unique opportunity to share my journey into the title of Miss BC.I need a sponsor who can help me cover the costs of the workshop weekend, of 450 dollars, (an additional sponsor would be appreciated for hotel costs).
Through the pagent I would be 'Miss BC Tourism', and through out the events I attend, I would be recognized as this (including on the sash). Since I am a filmmaker who has captured my journey across canada, on the way to BC's olympic spirit and cultural province of natural beauty, this would be an appreciated sponsor to promote myself as. It would be the title I would truly want to, and appreciate being known as!
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you!
Jocelyn, aka 'Miss BC Tourism', a passionate documentarian filmmaker who loves to share appreciation of BC, a landcape of natural beauty and a province that supports diverse cultural celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment